Thousands of software engineers leverage Mergify to automate their workflow — and this number is increasing every day. That means thousands of people trust us to deliver a fast, reliable, and secure experience, and we value this more than anything.
On the other hand, millions of developers don’t know about Mergify. Some of them have no idea that we are a solution to their problem while others never realized the problem we solve exists.
We want communities to become aware of how they could leverage Mergify to build their ideal workflow.
This is where you come in — to help us spread the word about the future we envision.
That’s why you will:
- be speaking at events;
- be writing blog posts;
- reach out to communities to make every developer aware of Mergify;
- be in charge of building internal tooling to boost our strategic and tactical capacity;
- contribute to technical documentation;
- partner with product engineering teams to build compelling demos;
- design and deliver training materials and sessions;
- foster a community of customers;
- build a platform for our most active contributors.
What’s it like to work at Mergify?
- You have publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics;
- You are fluent in reading and writing in at least 2 programming languages. (e.g., C, Ruby, Python, Go, rust, Haskell, C++, Lisp, PHP, …);
- You are comfortable and familiar with GitHub and SDLC;
- You are familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Travis or similar;
- You enjoy self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages;
- You have worked in open-source projects;
- You have worked in engineering teams;
- You are able to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials.
- You have experience producing videos that distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences;
- You already are an active member of open-source communities.
Why you Should Apply
- Join a bootstrap startup that grew 3× in 2022
- Competitive salaries
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fabulous onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Full-remote team, with regular on-site, in person, meet-ups
Interested? Thinking you’re a good match? Apply now →