Thousands of software engineers leverage Mergify to automate their workflow — and this number is increasing every day. That means thousands of people trust us to deliver a fast, reliable, and secure experience, and we value this more than anything.
On the other hand, millions of developers don’t know about Mergify. Some of them have no idea that we are a solution to their problem while others never realized the problem we solve exists.
We want communities to become aware of how they could leverage Mergify to build their ideal workflow.
This is where you come in — to help us spread the word about the future we envision and educate the market.
Mergify is looking for its Head of Marketing.
The responsibility includes:
- defining the overall strategy to shape programs that contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation;
- acting as a trusted thought partner to Mergify’s executive leadership;
- building, refining and scaling communications programs that reach out to new audiences in new geographies;
- build and lead a world class marketing organization by developing talent, hiring well, and scaling the team to meet growth goals;
- implementing a metrics-based approach to measure effectiveness and impact of marketing;
- building and leading a team, as well as managing external agencies;
- increasing capacity and productivity by creating new procedures, trainings, programs and documentation to support rapid growth, and help us scale
- planning digital marketing campaigns;
- create targeted, detailed landing page content working with our product marketing and product management teams to promote products, services, webinars, content, and more.
What’s it like to work at Mergify?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing;
- excellent at managing projects with multiple stakeholders;
- extremely organized and strong at project management, agency/vendor management, and tactical execution skills;
- strong in your analytical skills as well as in your ability to think and work both strategically and tactically;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others;
- demonstrated experience building and scaling successful teams;
- hands-on experience building both business and technology narratives within the enterprise technology landscape.
- you have experience in the developer tools industry;
- prior work experience at a B2B company and/or startup;
- proven success in pitching and placing articles with tier 1 businesses and technology press.
Why you Should Apply
- Join a bootstrap startup that grew 6× in 2021
- Competitive salaries
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fabulous onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Full-remote team, with regular on-site, in person, meet-ups
Interested? Thinking you’re a good match? Apply now →